- Polo & Tees
- Work Wear
- My Industry
Your use of this website, and any services provided through it (“Services”), are subject to these Terms and all applicable Australian laws.
If you do not agree, you must cease all interaction with this website. Without limiting our other rights and remedies we may refuse to supply any product or Service, and we may deny access to this website, to anyone who breaches these Terms.
We may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you, and it is your responsibility to monitor this website for changes. Amendments will come into effect from the date they are published on this website. The updated version of these Terms will supersede all prior versions.
Your access to this website and the Services is on the following terms:
1. You may only access and use this website and the Services in accordance with these Terms.
2. You may only access parts of this website that are designated for unrestricted public access.
3. You may only access other parts of this website if we have expressly given you permission to do so, but then only for the purposes, and in the manner permitted.
4. If we have given you a password to access any part of this website, you must keep that password confidential and not share or disclose it to any other person. Further you must notify JK Clothing immediately if you believe your password has become known to any other person.
5. You must follow our instructions when using this website, and comply with any specific terms that we publish from time to time.
6. You must make sure all information and instructions that you give us are true, correct and complete, and that you are authorised to provide the information and instructions.
7. You may only save or print local material posted on this website for your own information or research, or to inform others about this website.
8. You may not reproduce, copy or sell any part of this website for any commercial purposes.
9. You must not directly or indirectly post to this website any illegal, threatening, defamatory or indecent information or material of any kind.
10. You must not knowingly post or transmit or permit the posting or transmission of any material to this website which contains a virus.
11. You must not post or transmit any material to this website which breaches any laws relating to a person's right to privacy or the export of personal information, or personal information about another person without their consent.
12. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select from this website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with your or any third party's computer systems.
13. We also reserve the right to refuse access or edit or delete material posted by you in contravention of these Terms.
JK Clothing Online Services provides customers a convenient and secure online shopping experience.
Products displayed in the site shopping areas can be purchased using the secure online Master Card, Visa, Pay Pal transaction facility. Customers can be confident that all of their details are protected by the latest security mechanisms and are used only for purposes of the transaction fulfillment.
Purchasing products or services on this website is restricted to individuals 18 years of age or older. Individuals below the age of 18 may have purchases made on their behalf by a parent or guardian.
Should we suffer any loss or damage as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, we reserve the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused the order to be placed.
All products and services listed on this website are described to the best of our abilities, using the information available to us at the time. Care is taken to ensure that this information is correct, but we cannot eliminate the possibility of Human error in entry of information, incorrect information provided to us by suppliers or distributors, Failure of suppliers or distributors to supply updated information to us. We reserve the right to change any information including but not limited to pricing, specifications, descriptions, or product names without notice.
All orders on this website must be pre-paid before fulfillment. All orders are in Australian dollars.
In the case that you pay for an order with your credit card, we do not store your credit card number on our servers, however it may be retained by our payment gateway provider in circumstances where this is required.
In the case of offline payment, we will contact you to arrange payment. This process must be completed before your order can be shipped.
In cases where your payment for an order fails for reasons including but not limited to insufficient card credit, or dishonour, we do not warrant that stock will be held until an alternate payment method is available or the original payment method made to function.
Prices are displayed to Australian visitors of this website (unless otherwise marked) excluding GST if applicable to the product, and in Australian Dollars.
All transactions are processed in AUD (Australian Dollars)
Pay Pal, Visa, Mastercard and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments.
Standard credit card fees are applicable.
EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments do not attract any fees.
Please refer to our Order and Return policy link
Upon completion of your order, we will supply a Tax Invoice to you. Please ensure that the email address you have provided us is correct.
We use industry-standard SSL encryption where applicable to protect the privacy of information in transit between this website, yourself, and our suppliers including payment gateways.
You acknowledge that the security of communications sent by electronic means cannot be guaranteed. You provide information to us via the internet at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for misuse or loss of, or unauthorized access to, your personal information where the security of information is not wholly within our control.
Under no circumstances will we be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or other damages resulting from the purchase, delivery, use, or return of any product or service purchased from this website beyond the value of the item purchased, including but not limited to loss of profits or interruption to business.
These terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Victoria to determine any matter or dispute which arises under these terms.
While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the website is available and fully operational at all times, we do not make any representation or warranty that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Your access to this website may be suspended without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature or service on the site at any time without notice.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website and prevent further access without warning or notice in response to breaches of this policy by yourself, breaches of any applicable laws, or suspicious activity.
Certain areas of this website may contain links to external websites. These external websites do not form part of this website and are not within our control. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any third party website.
Certain areas of this website may display third party advertising. Our display of this advertising should not be construed in any way as an endorsement or recommendation of the advertising network, advertiser, or their products or services.
Certain areas of this website may provide the ability to contact third parties. If you contact any third party as a consequence of visiting this website, we do not accept any responsibility for any communications or activity (including but not limited to business transactions) between yourself and the third party.
Your use of this website is undertaken at your own risk.
To the extent permitted under the Trade Practices Act 1974 and other relevant legislation, this website and all information, content, materials, products and services included or otherwise made available are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, unless otherwise specified. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy of information on this website.
By continued use of this website, you agree that we will not be held liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website or from any information, content, materials, products or services therein, unless otherwise specified in writing.
In the case of goods or services supplied or offered via this website, our liability will be limited to the amount paid by yourself (excluding any shipping and/or handling charges) for those goods and services.