- Polo & Tees
- Work Wear
- My Industry
1. The pricing on our website is based on single unit purchases.
2. Volume discounts are available when multiples of the same garments are purchased. Volume minimum is 25 units of the same garment (can be a mix of sizes & colours). Greater discounts will apply on larger volumes, contact us for a quote.
3. Prices shown are all excluding GST
1. Sizing differs between brands and we recommend that you refer to the size measurement chart for the product you are ordering to confirm it is correct.
2. If you are unsure on sizing please contact your sales representative who can assist with the size charts or help arrange a sample fitting prior to placing your order.
1. You can order online as a guest, a registered user or with your issued client login code for your dedicated store.
2. If you are an existing customer and would like to register for your own dedicated online store, please CONTACT US or discuss this with your account manager.
1. You can order online as a guest or you can register to order more frequently.
2. Place the garments you have chosen by colour and size into the cart. You then have the option to check out or continue shopping. On check out you will be required to supply your name, address, contact number, shipping details and preferred payment option.
3. Delivery is approx 7-10 working days from art approval (decoration) and full payment. Undecorated garment delivery is approx 5-7 working days. (SUBJECT TO STOCK AVAILABITLITY)
We try to ensure that all products are of a high quality prior to being dispatched from our warehouse. However if you find any of the following has occurred please contact JK Clothing at email@example.com or PH: 03 9318 8355 to arrange for a Return Authority approval:
1. The product proves faulty within 7 days of receiving the product and/or date of invoice
2. The product does not match its description as provided when sold
3. The product received is not the product ordered
4. The product has been damaged in transit
When a faulty garment is sent back it will then be sent on to the quality control department of the manufacturer to determine if there is a manufacturing fault.
If a manufacturing fault is determined, we will send a replacement garment to you.
If it is determined that the garment fault is due to general wear & tear or the garment has been mistreated, this is not considered a manufacturing fault therefore the goods will be returned in the condition received. Return freight will be at the customer’s expense.
In accordance with Workplace Health & Safety conditions, staff will not handle any unlaundered garments. Return freight for unlaundered garments will be at the customer’s expense.
Products returned without prior notice will be rejected.
Please ensure that returned products are safely packed in their original packaging. We will not be held liable for damage to products incurred during return shipping.
Change of mind policy: we do not offer the return or exchange of garments based off a change of mind.
Orders cannot be cancelled or changed if the goods have already been purchased and/or placed into production.